Damar Industries Ltd Traffic Management Plan (TMP), has been written to provide a single document which allows for external (within the site, but external to the Buildings) and Internal (within the walls of the buildings) traffic management for Damar Industries Ltd site located at Te Huaki Crescent, Eastgate Business Park, Rotorua.
The purpose behind this Traffic Management Plan is to:
- Ensure for a safe, smooth, efficient and simple plan for various vehicle and pedestrian movements associated with product moving into and out of the site to the customer;
- Make all persons entering the site aware of both external and internal congestion areas during the operational period; and
- Highlight the extreme caution that must be taken when driving a vehicle, operating forklifts and reach trucks or moving around as a pedestrian on this site.
This TMP provides details on the management of vehicle and pedestrian traffic whilst on site at Damar Industries Ltd. The following types of traffic are referred to in this TMP;
- Inbound and Outbound Heavy Vehicles
- Worker/Visitor/Contractor Light Vehicles
- Forklifts and Reach Trucks
Open and Download the MHF-HSMS-Damar_Traffic_Management_Plan Here