Leave a mark that is easy to apply and easy to be seen using SprayWell aerosol markers in a range of vibrant colours.
SprayWell has five different product lines;
- Standard Marker (semi-permanent)
- Ink Marker (semi-permanent)
- Block Out (semi-permanent)
- Line Marker (permanent)
- Glow Marker (permanent)
SprayWell also has a Line Marker Trolley – a useful accessory designed for easy application of Line Marker.
SPRAYWELL STANDARD MARKER
There are two different Standard Marker products available; cans that are used in the upright position, cans that are held upside down.
Some common applications:
- Marking / Identification of logs and timber.
- Marking plastic pallet wrap.
- Marking concrete and wooden boxes.
- Marking out on building sites and for landscaping.
- Road construction and maintenance.
- Various nozzles are available depending on the application.
SPRAYWELL INK MARKER
- Made in New Zealand with our environmental conditions in mind.
- Cost effective; approximately 3 m2 of marking per can.
- High opacity enables effective coverage without the need for a high build up of film. This is very beneficial for repeated use of stencils.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates encountered in the timber, packaging, construction and landscaping industries.
- Contains high quality organic pigments which possess very good light fastness and weathering properties ensuring a durable mark.
- Low odour and low irritant formula.
- Film adheres to wet surfaces. Once substrate dries, the film binds to the surface enabling the product to be used in wet conditions.
- Can be re-coated at any stage enabling touch-ups or colour changes without interfering with the adhesion of the original coat.
SPRAYWELL LINE MARKER
A fast drying, alkyd-based paint in aerosol form, specially designed for road or line marking.
Where To Buy
SprayWell Markers are sold throughout New Zealand through a network of 120 on-sellers.
To find out more contact Shaun Wischnowsky on PH 027-248-7739